ABOUT OUR POLICY
TEXT MESSAGING & VOICE MESSAGE ALERTS
Per this Policy, Mofit or any third-party affiliate may connect with customers via voice call or text messaging (also known as Short Message Service [SMS] or Multimedia Message Service [MMS], and hereafter known as “Service”) to perform tasks that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Verify information regarding purchases, updates, cancellations, or modifications to a new or existing order
- Confirm third-party carrier shipments and White Glove Service personnel activity
- Arrange and confirm third-party repair companies or contractors for repairs or installations of existing or replacement furniture pieces
Initial enrollment in these alerts will require customers to provide their telephone numbers via Mofit’s website or directly with a Mofit representative prior to or during a transaction. Customers whose phone numbers contain area coded that have been issued within the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) will be eligible for this Service. Customers acknowledge that upon providing their phone numbers to Mofit, they agree to Mofit’s Terms and Conditions and the policies set forth within this Agreement. Mofit will not share your information with any external source or company that is not affiliated with the services performed by Mofit or the associated third-party repair company, contractor, or carrier. Please keep in mind that text rates may apply, and that Mofit will not be responsible for any fees customers may incur while using this Service. Check your phone provider’s message rates for more information. Text 2 (STOP) to opt out of all future alerts from Mofit. Upon choosing this option, you will receive a final message notifying you that all future messages and updates via text will be halted unless you decide to re-activate your enrollment. For questions, simply text 1 (HELP), or you may reach out to us directly at (702) 413-1253.
Customers are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of their personal information by not sharing messages or other sensitive information from Mofit. Mofit and its representatives reserve the right to halt or modify this Service without notice and will not be held liable for loss, injury, or other issues to customers for reasons that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Technical errors such as delayed or undelivered alerts due to a customer’s affected wireless coverage
- A customer’s intentional or unintentional transfer of sensitive information to an external source (i.e., anyone other than the customer)
- Delayed shipments, halted repair services, or potential restocking fees due to non-responsive customers who have enrolled in and consented to essential updates or notifications solely through this Service
This Service may not be available to areas with limited cellular coverage or during outages, updates, or interference from your wireless provider.
Dispute Resolution: In that event that disputes between you and Mofit arise out of or in connection with this Policy, you agree to resolve them through binding arbitration. You acknowledge that, in the interest of both parties, any claims or concerns—regardless of origin—based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory will be settled through binding arbitration (or small claims court), which will automatically waive your right to resolution by use of a jury or other court proceedings, and will eliminate your participation in any class actions.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information such as your phone number, email address, billing and shipping addresses, and other information may be requested during the registration process. When making any purchase from Mofit (i.e., our Website and Las Vegas showroom), you may be asked to provide additional information for verification purposes.
We collect user information for the following:
- Response to inquiries, concerns, or requests
- Online registration
- Order processes that include confirmations, updates, and cancellations
- Newsletter subscriptions
- Other relevant information pertaining to our Website
COLLECTION & USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the data we collect from you to do one or more of the following:
- Send information and respond to inquiries, concerns, or requests
- Process and provide essential order updates
- Send additional or vital information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients once an order is complete
- Create a personalized user experience through content delivery
- Enhance the navigability and structure of our Website
- Improve the quality of our customer service
- Inform customers of sales, promotions, surveys, or special product updates
- Assist in resolving questions or concerns related to new or existing orders
- Expedite customers’ transactions
- Periodically update customers of their orders via text, email, and/or phone call
MALWARE SCANNING & SECURED NETWORK NAVIGATION
We utilize high-end software to scan and detect security holes and other vulnerabilities in our software and on our Website for a safe navigation and shopping experience. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
To maintain the safety of their data, a variety of security measures are implemented for customers when placing, submitting, or accessing their information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider (point of sale system) and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Retain and process items stored in a customer’s shopping cart
- Enable a user's saved preference for any future visits
- Keep a record of advertisements
- Compile aggregate data about website traffic and interactions for improved website experiences and tools in the future; we may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
While visiting our Website, you may choose to accept cookies in any one of your web browsers. Enabling cookies creates may offer a more efficient Website experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing service for you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our Website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies; therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback from users.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. You can find more information by going to the link (shown here).
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
Along with third-party vendors such as Google, we use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (CALOPPA)
According to CALOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Once this Policy is created, we will add a link to it on our home page, or as a minimum on the first significant page after entering our Website
UPDATES & NOTIFICATIONS
Users will be notified of any policy changes on our Policy page.
MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Customers can update or change their personal information by emailing or calling Mofit, or by logging in to their accounts.
HANDLING TRACK SIGNALS
We honor that we do not track signals, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
THIRD-PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING
It is important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States, and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
IN ORDER TO BE IN LINE WITH FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES, WE WILL TAKE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIVE ACTION, SHOULD A DATA BREACH OCCUR:
We will notify the users via email, message, or in-site update(s) within seven (7) business days of the occurrence. We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires that individuals have not only enforceable rights against data users but also recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN-SPAM ACT OF 2003
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to halt the receipt of emails temporarily or permanently, and spells out stringent penalties for violations.
To maintain compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we agree that we will adhere to the following:
- Use legitimate subject lines and email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance (if one is used)
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests in a timely manner
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email or through our Service (message alert) system
If there are any questions regarding this Policy, you may contact us at (702) 405-7071.