MOFIT HOME FINANCING POLICY
1. ABOUT OUR FINANCING
We at Mofit Home want you to be able to enjoy the smooth and modern style of our high-quality furniture pieces, which is why we offer affordable payment plans for those on a budget. You may choose from one of the financing options below when purchasing any one of our luxury products.
2. FINANCING OPTIONS
A. SIXTY-FORTY PAYMENT PLAN
Buy now: 60% collected now, 40% collected later!
- Download the Mofit Home Credit Card Authorization Form
- Fill out every detail
- Send the completed form to the email address listed on the authorization form
You will be asked to upload the following three (3) documents with your Sixty-Forty Payment Plan:
A completed application form
A copy of your driver’s license or state-issued photo ID
A copy of the credit card to be used at the time of purchase
B. SYNCHRONY BANK FINANCING
Finance now with 0% APR!
Visit the Synchrony website
Click on ‘Apply Now’
Fill out every detail
Call us back at (702) 405-7071 with the application code
C. AFFIRM FINANCING*
For financing with Affirm, please contact us directly for further details regarding 0% APR financing and general processing fees. Each Affirm and Synchrony Bank plan is dependent upon an applicant’s credit score. Customers are required to pay 10% down for plans with Affirm and Synchrony Bank as well as processing fees during the initial application process.
*:Payment options through Affirm are subject to eligibility, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.
A. SIXTY-FORTY PAYMENT DETAILS
When placing your order, you will be charged 60% of the total sales price, while the remaining 40% balance will need to be collected within 85-90 calendar days from the date we confirm and process your order. Mofit Home will notify you via phone or email of the remaining balance 10-15 calendar days prior to the 90-day payment due date. You will be required to pay the remaining balance—in full—no later than ninety (90) calendar days from the initial order date. If your order reflects a balance above $0.00 after the allotted 90-day period, you will be charged a service fee of 3% of your order’s total sales price including taxes, if applicable. An additional payment extension will only be permissible with the written approval of a Mofit Home representative. If balances are not paid in full prior to shipment, they may be stored for up to six (6) months from the date they arrive at our warehouse, but storage fees will be applied. See our Shipping Policy for more details.
B. PAYMENT PLAN EXCLUSIONS
Payment plans cannot be combined. Payment information will not be stored or shared with any non-affiliated Mofit Home representative. Your name and billing address will be held on file for periodic text, call, or email updates regarding the status of your order and will be shared with our third-party carriers or contractors for delivery or service purposes. Additional information may be required if the billing address is different from the shipping address. (See our Terms and Conditions for more details.) If there are any updates to your payment information, you must contact us immediately. Any failed charge attempts from Mofit Home may result in delays to the manufacturing, processing, and/or shipping of your order, and customers who do not provide payment updates may experience order delays or other penalties incurred by Mofit Home or the respective payment provider. For security purposes, all submitted authorization forms require valid copies of a customer’s photo ID and the credit card used for payment. Credit card details MUST display the cardholder’s full name and the last 4 digits of the card. A Mofit Home representative will subsequently contact a customer to validate all payment and identification details. Cancellations made within five (5) calendar days from the date an order is confirmed and processed will result in a 3%–6% non-refundable processing fee. For more information on cancellations and fees, please visit our Return Policy page.
By purchasing from us, you agree to adhere to the Terms and Conditions set forth by Mofit Home.